The following provisions govern the business relationship between the user (hereinafter: user) and the MEET Live GmbH (hereinafter: MEET LIVE) for the website www.meeting-hotels.com (hereinafter: website).
- With the website www.meeting-hotels.com and associated sub-domains, MEET LIVE offers an procurement platform for MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Events) related services.
- Service providers, e.g. hotels, event venues, fringe programme providers or similar (hereinafter: service providers), put their offers at the platform’s disposal. Contents and prices are determined and defined by the service providers. For each offer, different GT&Cs and the terms of payment and cancellation as defined by the respective service provider may apply.
- MEET LIVE is not the provider of the listed offers and requested services and is not liable for the fulfilment of the obligations arising from contracts concluded with the service providers and users. All details pertaining to the service providers, services, prices and offers derive from the respective service provider. MEET LIVE is not obligated to check the data supplied by the service provider and is not liable to the user for its accuracy and completeness. Should an error have been made due to negligence, despite the careful entry and transmission of data on the part of MEET LIVE, any liability therefore is excluded.
- In the case MEET LIVE is the provider of services the user will be informed in writing. The terms and conditions send with the offer, contract, will be valid.
- The descriptions and illustrations used on the platform serve to illustrate an offer. They are of an exemplary nature and do not necessarily reflect the exact conditions at the location.
- Offers booked by the user must be paid for directly to the respective service provider. The services, prices and terms of payment and cancellation per offer, as defined by the respective service provider, apply.
- MEET LIVE explicitly points out to users that any contractual relationship, such as accommodation and event agreements, are concluded not with MEET LIVE but with the chosen service provider. MEET LIVE is merely responsible for the electronic transmission of the enquiries.
- Each step of the booking process can be viewed and changed prior to the booking being placed. If desired, the process can be terminated at any time by clicking on the ‘cancel’ button or closing the browser. After submitting the booking inquiry, you will receive a summary of the selected services, a finalized version of which will be sent to you by the chosen service provider.
- MEET LIVE reserves the right to unilaterally amend these GT&Cs at any time if deemed necessary or for legal reasons. The currently valid GT&Cs are published on the platform.
- Find more information on data security here.
- Our data security officer is pleased to be at your disposal L_ed__evil-teem--maet. Please send enquiries by post to: MEET Live GmbH, Frankfurter Strasse 44, D-61231 Bad Nauheim
- Severability clause
Should individual provisions be legally ineffective or lose their legal effectiveness due to a later circumstance or should a loophole be detected, the legal effectiveness of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected hereby. The ineffective provisions shall be replaced or the loophole filled by an appropriate provision within the law that comes as close as possible to what the parties would have intended had they considered this point.
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these General Terms and Conditions as well as other agreements between User and MEET LIVE shall exclusively be governed by Swiss law, with the exclusion of international private law and the UN purchase law. Exclusive court of jurisdiction is Bad Nauheim.
These General Terms & Conditions have been translated from the German original for information purposes. In the event of dispute, the German-language version is binding.