Sebastian Decker: Online-Marketing for Winners
Sebastian Decker is a an expert for data-driven online marketing and online shop development and is booked as speaker, consultant and trainer by renowned companies and agencies (DHL, DURST Group, Reiseland, Clever Fit, etc.). He gives guest lectures at various colleges and universities. His analyses are razor sharp, to the point and easy to understand.
Sebastian Decker enables companies to use their own data more effectively and to tap into the data of internet companies (Google, Facebook, etc.) and use it for themselves and for more customer benefit. In his presentations he will show how digital sales processes can help not only to generate leads and increase sales, but also to make customers and their own sales staff more satisfied.
Sebastian Decker: EVOLVE Digital
Sebastian Decker: “The middle class and our big industry have a highly efficient production, but a highly wasteful distribution. The digitalization of sales processes is the key to success here.”
In his lectures, Sebastian Decker deciphers the digital strategies of the big players and hidden champions and breaks them down to the most essential components of success. His lectures are eye-opening, stimulating and entertaining with their surprising anecdotes. He enlightens and sometimes presses his thumb into wounds in a well-dosed manner so that it sometimes hurts.
Sebastian Decker Lecture topics:
A journey into the future of advertising – How algorithms and data will change our advertising and how you can use this profitably for your business.
- Address purchase is stone age: Like Google, Facebook and co. Create user profiles online and access them
- What self-propelled cars have in common with the advertising of the future
- How operational marketing tasks will be taken over by machines in the future
- Why your company should start to market itself online NOW at the latest and what the first steps could be
- A journey into the future of sales – Why your sales department wastes 90% of its resources and how you can change this with digital technologies
Why companies waste incredible resources in sales today
- Why your sales people will thank you when they go digital
- Online success recipes: Which digital strategies are possible for every company
- How to tap into and use the data of the big internet companies
- A journey through time into the future of consumption – How the Internet and online commerce is changing our expectations of companies and their services
E-Commerce Boom: Why more and more people are buying online and what this means for your business
- Decision making 2.0: How are conscious buying decisions made today
- Zero Moment of Truth: Why your customers know better than you do and how you manage to make them choose your company
- Enthusiasm marketing: 3 recipes to inspire your customers and become the market leader in your field
- Ratings: Fear of fake reviews? What you should do to protect yourself.
- Website or online shop: What you should do exactly to attract the customers of the future.
With proven recipes for success, Sebastian Decker uses cutting-edge online marketing methods to combat waste of resources in marketing and sales. His presentations leave you motivated and with complete clarity about which opportunities and measures you should take in order to successfully position your company and your sales force for the digital future.
Sebastian Decker broke off his career in the large-scale chemical industry in 2017 at a BASF subsidiary. He holds a doctorate in chemistry (Dr. rer. nat. Technical Chemistry) and economics (B.Sc.) from an early age. Sebastian Decker is a numbers man & scientist and thus stands for factual knowledge and transparency.
Today Dr. Sebastian Decker is a management consultant and one of the few trainers of the Google Future Lab and owner of his own performance marketing agency “Evolve Digital”. In 2018 & 2019, he stood on stage for more than 230 hours. His mission is to enable companies to build scalable customer production machines over the internet.
Ask for your quote Don‘t worry — pressing this button won‘t charge you anything!