Michaela Merk: Service Sense in the Digital Age.
Michaela Merk: „In the digital age, turn employees into brand ambassadors who inspire customers in the long term through emotional intelligence and excellence.“
Dr. Michaela Merk is an international professional speaker, trainer, author and professor in the fields of sales, brand and digital excellence. She supports companies in transforming their sales and service personnel into brand ambassadors to provide the digitized customer with an unforgettable brand experience. Because digitalization requires more humanity!
Michaela Merk Presentation topics
Learning leadership – even more so in difficult times.
How I can strengthen my company through relationship intelligence and prepare it for the future.
- Which major global changes business leaders will have to cope with in the next decade
- What qualities leaders need to develop to master increasing global change and inspire their employees to achieve new goals
- How relationship intelligence in leadership strengthens and stabilizes the entire corporate environment
- How to successfully turn your employees into engaged brand ambassadors in times of change
- What good crisis leaders do right
Further lecture topics by Michaela Merk
- From employee to brand ambassador – The art of achieving top performance with relationship intelligence
- 360° Excellence in Sales and Service – How to find, manage and develop your brand ambassadors for top performance
- Service Excellence in the Digital Age – A Strategic Challenge for Modern Brands
- Employee management in times of change – Relationship strategies for more motivation and loyalty to the company
- Inspiration Luxury – How to sell, serve and advise with excellence
- The new reality in retailing – innovations and trends in the digital age
Michaela Merk gained her expert knowledge by managing and coordinating up to 1000 salespeople for premium and luxury groups (L’Oréal, Estée lauder Companies, Marionnaud), where products are bought by the most demanding customers. In addition, she advises and accompanies companies on their way to digitalization in order to meet the new sales requirements.
The 5 most important leadership principles
- Show empathy to the team
- Share your passion with the team
- Generate gratitude
- Create trust with the team
- Stimulate pride in employees
Michaela Merk is a sought-after speaker and trainer worldwide, speaking to thousands of people each year in over 20 countries. Her presentation languages are German, English and French. In her dynamic keynotes and always interactive seminars, she fascinates with in-depth knowledge, application-oriented content and her charismatic winning personality. Her clients include L’Oréal, LVMH, Chanel, Rolex, Four Seasons Hotels, Nespresso, Pierre Fabre or franchise chains in the real estate sector such as Laforêt.
Michaela Merk is also a marketing professor at the University of Paris Dauphine and lectures at renowned universities such as ESSEC, University of St Gallen and the International University of Monaco. Michaela Merk holds a PhD in Marketing from the Sorbonne/ HEC. She is the author of the management book “ Luxury Sales Force Management “ (Palgrave Macmillan).
Dr. Michaela Merk has also been awarded the title of CSP – Certified Speaking Professional, the highest honor awarded by the National Speakers Association.
Ask for your quote Don‘t worry — pressing this button won‘t charge you anything!